View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jutebox <KWSM>11/08/2020
Our proposal's limited draft with package deals would continue to be a good model for a quarterly draft. It's already been endorsed by KWSM, TSS, AEGIS, DB, LH. It helps speak to issues around blocker mobs, which is the more challenging aspect of a limited draft.

At least someone was aware of it.

My take on it is, it's a rule that every guild in TOV at the time could've agreed to ignore unless the GMs specifically said to follow the rule.
And, yes, the rules should be clearly posted somewhere. Thus far it's been left to server staff to maintain a permanent impartial and uneditable link to the rules. Makes the most sense to add it there.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189856
Not clear if that's a rule we could have collectively agreed to ignore, or not. I can def see the argument for that position, though. Would the same line of thinking apply to other rules that were updated as part of that process? Certainly we'd be subject to those rules in the event any of AG/F/R are present, so I think the counterpoint is it's beneficial to just always be operating under a consistent standard.

Probably would make sense to update that forum post with current rule changes that were agreed to coming out of the collective ban in Oct/Nov, though. Thanks for the reasonable reply.

Sorry to you folks that were super triggered by having this pointed out lol.