View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 05:41 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if he can be fear kited,but my favorite solo spot at your level is ran walker in surefall glade. Lvl 30 druid or ranger,low HP's. 17pp/kill and you can sell to a beta neutral merchant in zone.
I bet if you pulled him back a bit it would be simple enough to fear kite him. He's good XP to 40 to
This is huge bro and I'm definitely gonna go check it out tonight! Thanks for the detailed information Pat.

Quote:
Keebz I did gators and stuff in CT into the 40's then swapped to spectres in feerrott then did goblins in loio to 51 or so then did bards/nobles/dyrna in HH to 56 or so. After that it gets more abstract, but you can do ele's in the hole, rats in PoM, and the giants in FM to 60.

For CT there's the long hallway above the ent I used for gators, then once those are lower, you can kite lizards in the hallway that leads to the top of the bubble. In general there's lots and lots of long hallways for you to experiment with there.
I seriously appreciate the overall little blueprint you laid out for me. I'm going to jot down this leveling path into my notes.

You've kind of ignited a passion to go check out Cazic Thule. I've never really leveled there, and it sounds like there's a wide range of things, this sounds awesome. By any chance do you remember if anything specific sees invisible?

Appreciate it Keebz, you're the fucking man.
Last edited by Lance; 05-16-2022 at 05:44 PM..