View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Kobold

Default New Server Announced

Hello everyone.

I know we all love classic, which is why we're all here and this project is booming, but I have a feeling a lot of players came from the Progression servers a few years back. With the announcement of a new server in the coming months and the talk of a new Progression server at SoE Fanfaire 2009, I can't help but think some people might go play on Live instead.

I was just wondering what everyone's opinions on this new server were. In a way, I really miss the Progression servers because there is so much simultaneous competition from guilds rising from basically dust to try and top the server - racing to targets, drama, and unlocking the next expansion with server wide emotes. And on the other hand, I can't help but think that unless they get a clue and put time-locks on Progression, it will just be a few months before the server's playability for many classic lovers will be out the window.

What do you all think? Will you give it a try at least for a couple months while you wait for Velious (or even Kunark depending on the release date) to unlock here on p1999?

(For those who don't know this was announced in the EQ Live email along with server merges today).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]