Thread: Server assholes
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had a raid force ready to pull KT and you were ready to leapfrog and pull KT as soon as you could muster more than 7 people. That is the definition of leapfrogging. If you think it wont happen with these rule sets by every single guild that competes, you're blind.

I take for example what happened last night. As soon as AM formed up to start clearing for vyemm and vulak 100 core and AG logged in. Not before we started, after. Again, leapfrogging. You'll do it, well do it and just wait until mobs spawn alone...there is literally no other way to compete on mobs aside from leapfrogging.

Maybe we just have different definitions of leapfrogging?

Mine is that you clear to a mob and someone comes in at the last moment, runs past your raid and engages the target. As in what happened at Doze.

Yours seems to be quite a bit more broad.

Logging in and moving to Vulak while you move to Vyemm can be seen as leapfrogging if you consider them to be one target. I understand how you can feel that way, but I consider them separate.

Scouting to see if KT would be possible and abandoning it when another guild is already there in force...I don't know how you can justify calling that leapfrogging.

It wouldn't kill anyone to take responsibility for the bad decisions they make. Instead of admitting mistakes, people are choosing to accuse others for the very things they're guilty of. For example, someone says "AM is a zerg" then right away someone says something like...

"Detoxx Today at 12:47 PM
pretty funny considering ag had what 130? last repop. we aint the only zerg in town".