View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might be quicker to save plat for epic. Or just join a guild that I would say is able but do they actively help members succeed at epic quests outside of monk/Druid/rogue?

Klazdaxthun
Yeah, currently trying to. I can only consistently farm at about 600p/hour right now.

As a Necro, I'll probably have to buy the Slime Blood. I won the roll on it last week when we did Fear, but my newb ass didn't quite know that "Last Piece" rules were in place, so I had to give it up.

That will probably be my last time seeing the Slime Blood drop, let alone winning the roll.

The Eye of Innoruk is 50k, I think. That's achievable price-wise, and I might even be able to win it on a roll, as I have seen it drop a couple times, but my guild rarely does Hate. (or Fear)

I'm on the last piece as far as my Cloak goes in Sky. Just have to loot a Black Silk Cape...which is also incredibly rare. I think I can buy loot rights for 10-25k?

Killing Kazen isn't even a thang. Just need a couple of groups.

I'm also brand new in my guild and I'm not exactly the friendliest chap, so it's doubtful if anyone would be willing to help me.