View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 08:20 PM
Large Rat

Default Character suddenly started walking slowly (Account Issue, NOT a PC issue)

So, I started playing p99 with my 10 year old son and we were having alot of fun. But he is a spaz and clicks random keys on the keyboard because... he's 10.

Anyway, before you say that this is a PC, CPU Affinity, BIOS, Power Management setting issue, etc, please don't. Like a dummy, I spent 2 hours digging through the B-hole of the internet looking at those fixes and then it dawned on me to try it on my PC to see if the problem followed me to my PC. Lo and behold, it did.

I wish that this was something as simple as him pushing the F key or whatever key makes you Walk/Run in the game. We have went to the Actions page and physically clicked that button multiple times and it makes no difference. He has the running animation, but it is just like he is snared at all times. Again, he was running at full speed early this afternoon and then this issue popped up and hasn't gone away after reboots, BIOS updates, Windows updates (Both urgent and optional ones), nothing.

Please. I am praying that someone has had some type of similar issue and can tell me it was some stupid button that he pushed that I haven't thought of.

Help a father play with his son again. He loves this game as much as I do.

Thanks ahead of time.

Bighat Logan (25 Enchanter, Me)
Beareater (17 Druid, My son)