Thread: Miscellaneous: Vox Pathing?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 04:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

WI, Div, Trans..was bound to be IB and DA somewhere in that mix as well unless they were staying just in sky at that point (Which may of been the case).
I was there for every trans kill that we got a shot for and we didn't pull through to the zoneline not once, we had a specific strat that we followed through every time, which I can honestly say probably wiped us a bit more than we would want to say, even during the rotation period where we grudgingly had to give IB spawns at that point.

I just want to apologize if this came off like I'm trying to fix it after one guild beat my guild to the spawn. I would like Vox to path through the door like she is supposed to, but a work around works as well if its not possible to get it working correctly. That was the point, anyways.
I'd like this project to be as classic as possible just like 90% of everyone else here, and that was the first time I had personally seen vox with my own eyes being pulled through the cubby, so I spoke up yo.