View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Torpor 6.00 second cast time + Decrease Movement Speed by 70-90% + Decrease Attack Speed by 30%

Celestial Elixir 4.00 second cast time
Cast time isn't going to be relevant for what i intend to use it for. i might pre-cast it before i start a fight, at which point cast time is irrelevant. next steps would be to land tash and then i'd be spamming tugurs non stop until it lands. if it doesn't and i'd peace out to try again, and if it does land the slow is so strong it's notgoing to be an issue whatsoever to take 2 extra seconds to cast it. CE costing 50% more mana will be an issue however. you end up essentially lose 250 mana per minute with CE relative tot torpor.

Pet can be healed in combat via CH or symbol clickers. Would be a waste to heal with torpor/ce. Not gonna matter for me since if im doing anything serious i'm gonna get summoned anyway. Don't really matter if I'm snared/slowed.

Also torpors snare can be an assist related to charming. can be used to slow mob enough they are easy to recharm on a break if the terrain permits and not dealing with summoners as well as casting torpor and then death peace. This will lock the mob in place and rapidly heal them.