View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Arrow i engage in heteronormative behavior...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im gay
from time to time...

Just this weekend past, I dined upon the seared flesh of an immature mammalian prey creature. My tongue bathed in the savory succulence of its juices and I delighted at the approach of a fine set of mammaries. Pale and youthful, they danced energetically ahead of their comely keeper. The cool night air doused thoroughly with affection their exposed bits where they nestled one another. I smiled.

The irony was not lost on me as I threw back a hearty draught of milk washing the masticated bits of browned, but still bloody tissues down my gullet with the very secretions that may once have nourished them. I set my glass down and leaned back, exhaling as the admirable pair of mammaries drew to a stop across the table. I peered up inquisitively from beneath a single arched eyebrow and studied the pretty face floating above them.

"How are we doing?" she asked me. I smiled and before I could reply she pounced on me with another question.
"Is there anything else I can do for you?"
Anything else! hah!

I grinned broadly and popped a cherry tomato in my mouth. My mood withered a bit as it burst between my teeth, shooting a jet of delightfully acerbic juices across my naked tongue. It was not the flavor. No, it was the circumstance. Earlier that day I had harvested this tomato myself. I heard it cry out in agony as I severed the sinewy appendage just above the fruit my palette so sought. The experience had unsettled me. I swallowed.

"I am fine, thank you."