View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be afraid of antifa violence. I mean if you can get someone to be scared of PC kids from Berkeley....they probably shouldn't vote.
This is just showing how unaware of Earth You are.

If you had any brains which I assume you think you do because you want to lecture people right now about antifa...

You definitely should be concerned about violence with them because all they are are punks and the proud boys are, well do you know what proud boys are? they are skinheads.

Do you know what skinheads mean? It's a lifestyle mostly chosen by people that come from poor parts of Western Civilization, where there is a lot of gang violence and just like in prison, in the street, gangs are based on color.

so the skinheads are as racist as the meixcan, black, Armenian, (whatever) gangs are racist. They like Nazis because A. It makes society mad and B. The Nazis like white people, and in poor gang territories the only thing you have is your skin color. I should say that's historically speaking and why the skinheads exist and why they are racist.

Antifa are punks they just like punk music and punk lifestyle. They're usually very liberal too, like antifa liberal, like Berkeley liberal.

The anti-fa and the alt right are too violent groups of punk rockers that have been getting in the street fights with each other for the last 50 years.

if you think that they are not violent than you are just unaware of who they are.

are the an tifa and the proud boys in America a lot less physically violent than they are in Europe? Yes (fun fact that's because of the second amendment).

But are they not violent? no that'd be stupid it'd be stupid for someone to say that someone who is a punk rocker and as someone who is a skinhead is not violent it would just be idiotic to assume that these groups are not violent I know from personal experience they are a very violent pair of groups.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 01-11-2019 at 09:19 PM..