View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Kobold

My first goal is to unlock meditate without losing my sanity. My only pro strat is never trying any of the auto-chess clones until green comes out in the hopes that it can entertain me while standing there waiting for my hp/mp to regen and that I don't get bored of it before I get meditate.

Second goal - Getting in at least one fight because I accidentally tagged a mob that someone I couldn't see was about to melee.

Third goal - Bickering in ooc with extremely intelligent individuals who need to tell everyone that they will never get a MS/guise, thus crushing the dreams of the stupid casuals who only play green to fulfill their lifelong goal of getting these mythical world-changing items by playing 2-4 hours per week.

Fourth goal - Taking part in the biomass of noobs graveyard rushing a faerie royal guard because it's high level and might have ph@t lewtz.

Fifth goal - Joining a casual super-guild in order to get groups more easily and make friends, only to end up hating them all slightly less than the leadership that will use a loot council that suspiciously benefits officers more than the rest.

Final goal - Unleashing my full potential as an Iksar.