View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/art...biden-censored

And the article in question has been "printed" as it were.

Shorter read than I thought. But then again he was upfront it was an opinion piece not in-depth investigative journalism.
me: googles who the ef is glen greewald

googles top result: this drunk reddit rant about him

Quote:
He's responsible for the green tea party. He's a shitty blogger who used to be a shitty lawyer who was a conservative who supported the Iraq war until he realized at the age of like, 30, that no, it was dumb. So then he became an anti-interventionist libertarian, and started pushing conspiracy theories about the US government. Anti-war progressives picked him up never realizing he was never progressive himself. He championed Citizens United for fuck's sake.

He mostly cares about being in the spotlight. He's not much different from Bernie that way, except instead of "millionaires and billionaires" it's "unconstitutional drone war". He blatantly lies constantly, deletes tweets that show his dishonesty, oh and has been racist as fuck against Obama. (who remembers the "raping a nun on live TV" tweet?)

Greenwald has spent his career stirring up the conspiracy minded left and center. Without him, Bernie wouldn't have gotten as far as he did.

I'm drunk posting on my phone because Germany is out of the Eurocup and that is sad (allez les bleus!) but documentation of Greenwald's fuckery is well-recorded at the daily banter by chez any Bob. I can't spell their last names. But fuck Glenn Greenwald.
Not saying the rant is right, but it would check out that someone it describes would quit his job 4 years later over conspiracy theories. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]