View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's not the Trumpian answer tho, it's the correct one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree. I believe the poll numbers are being precisely manipulated in order to provide the correct amount of motivation for the supporting voters.

I'm thinking the thought process is looking something like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
We are all people of low ethical standards and we expect jobs in the Biden administration and also we run polling companies!

Quote:
That's right Gary! If we tell the people Biden is barely ahead, like a point, they'll factor in what happened in 2016 and realize their candidate is shot and won't even show up.

Quote:
But if we tell them Biden is like 15 points ahead, they'll know we're lying because Biden is the weakest presidential candidate since Stephen Hawking and we've been telling them this time, this time we're going to get it right!

Quote:
So, we're looking at Pennsylvania, how about plus six?

Quote:
Plus seven, Brad.

Quote:
Done, Gary!

Last edited by BlackBellamy; 10-30-2020 at 08:51 AM.. Reason: Suggested Meme Impact Mod: Read entire thing in James Carville's voice.