View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 09:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only advantage to playing on Green is being able to play classes like Rogue, who even with insane twink gear... really can't solo. I actually just logged off of Blue and saw a level 40 Rogue with his epic, and BIS pretty much everything waiting on his level 60 Cleric to show up and PL him because he couldn't solo the mobs I'm solo'ing as a non-twink with ease.

Prior to playing on P99 non-instanced content sounded really cool, but the merit is lost by the rules that are in place to protect toxic players.

You really think 20 years ago that an entire server is just going to cede their right to access camps in Lower Guk because one guild decided that they wanted to AFK camp the item indefinitely?

Not only does the current system literally encourage this type of toxic behavior, it also discourages people from grouping with one another. Right now I consider Wizard a joke class. 20 years ago we invited them to the group because we knew no one was KS'ing you if you had one.

It's like IDK. I really think if they made a P99 server with no rules (similar to red), but also PVP-disabled, that it would be the closest thing this game could be to real classic.
It's totally OK to play on red, don't worry bout it buddy.

Also, I have a 54 clr on red, 52+ something wiz and 51 necro. Yet I still want to play on green for whatever reason. Even tho I am mega-antisocial.

I'm worried come lvl 40 I'll be like "but fbss camp.." but I probalby just wont care.

Red is the better server for sure but it needs to be rolled back to kunark and ppl need a fresh server so it can get passed all the drama it had in classic.

IMO delete fungi tunic and CoS from red and more ppl would play too. That's what makes most newbies quit. I actualy think fungi and CoS can stay in and are good additions to the game because smart pvpers will own a fungi twinked SK, but whatever.