View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's totally OK to play on red, don't worry bout it buddy.

Also, I have a 54 clr on red, 52+ something wiz and 51 necro. Yet I still want to play on green for whatever reason. Even tho I am mega-antisocial.

I'm worried come lvl 40 I'll be like "but fbss camp.." but I probalby just wont care.

Red is the better server for sure but it needs to be rolled back to kunark and ppl need a fresh server so it can get passed all the drama it had in classic.

IMO delete fungi tunic and CoS from red and more ppl would play too. That's what makes most newbies quit. I actualy think fungi and CoS can stay in and are good additions to the game because smart pvpers will own a fungi twinked SK, but whatever.
The problem with Red for me isn't the PVP, it's the fact that the game feels utterly pointless.

There are no other players, so you get all the good camps... right? After about two days of farming platinum I realized that there's nothing worth buying, which makes solo'ing plat farms feel pointless, and there's no one to group with, which makes the game feel like there's no real goal in sight.

I strongly doubt very many Rogues is solo'ing Spectres to level 54 fam. Legit quit doing them at level 45 because it was too slow. I have serious doubts about them being able to solo Hill Giants too unless you're talking about running to EC tunnel for heals and raid buffs in between every pull.