View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with Red for me isn't the PVP, it's the fact that the game feels utterly pointless.

There are no other players, so you get all the good camps... right? After about two days of farming platinum I realized that there's nothing worth buying, which makes solo'ing plat farms feel pointless, and there's no one to group with, which makes the game feel like there's no real goal in sight.

I strongly doubt very many Rogues is solo'ing Spectres to level 54 fam. Legit quit doing them at level 45 because it was too slow. I have serious doubts about them being able to solo Hill Giants too unless you're talking about running to EC tunnel for heals and raid buffs in between every pull.
so eazy dood u just need to fear/snare them and they fall right over at 50

u just arent dedicated enought o kill the same mob for 3 months

also, population is reads problem, because most ppl are lazy and dumb and don't want to team up to kill the other players and most of us are mature adults, so we are all basically antipks anyway, no one wants to reuin their Andain faction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said leveling on Green was hard. My first character there was a Cleric and I hit level 50 in like ... 2 weeks? Maybe less? Rogues are even easier to level because every group always has room for a Rogue, really. Most groups already have a Cleric, which means there's no room for another. Most groups will stack any class or non-cleric healer as long as there is room.

I remember being friends with all the Clerics on green and them being LFG for 12 hours at a time. I was smart and woke up at like 3AM, joined a group and refused to leave for like 15 hours because I knew it would be impossible to get back in as anything other than DPS.
clerics can easily solo, again lol, and also they can nuke and stun which is iMO better than dumb ass slows... or a DS in a high dps grp

2 clerics, 3 wizards, and mage = lolz hehehehehe