View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You haven't been raiding on Blue recently by this statement, or perhaps ever?

Believe it or not, while the past year of no competition at the raid scene or little competition, no offense intended towards anyone, has had it's benefits with more loot dropped and cheaper prices on loot, a majority of the raiders welcome competition.

What we didn't expect was an all out escalation in tactics against the PNP policy and against established raid precedents with little to no enforcement.

Outside of these tactics and the Vulak stalemates, things have been enjoyable and I think the majority of raiders would agree.
I raided on Blue until Velious was released, and kept up with the forums well after that. If you raided during that time, or even the year or two after Velious released, you would know full well how toxic the raid scene was -- so if you weren't around for it, then a) consider yourself lucky, and b) I understand how you may not share the same perspective. I'm happy you have had one year of relatively drama free raiding. I can't help but notice that year overlaps with the opening of another P99 server that was ripe for domination.

But yeah, I'm on Green now where the Blue raid scene will most likely happen all over again relatively soon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Last edited by YendorLootmonkey; 10-22-2020 at 11:27 PM..