View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WELL. She was kicked off the last last episode, when she went on a two on one with Kendall and she talked shit about Kendall to Arie, saying she doesn't know what she wants, not ready for marriage, blah blah, the usual. Arie was like okay thanks for telling me ::::makeout:::::

Then GET THIS -- Arie tells Kendall what she said! DRAMAAAA. But Kendall confronts her and pretty much destroys her in an awesome subtle way of pretending to be caring, like "I have friends like you that need to talk about someone behind their back because they are sad.. why are you sad Krystal? Let's talk about it" and Krystal was having NONE OF IT. I'm not doing it justice but it was really funny and great. Then Arie STILL couldn't decide, so they went to dinner... Krystal putting on HAPPY FAKE face right after talking shit to Kendall (very lol.)

A few awkward silences later Arie was like BYE BETCH and sent Krystal packin and gave Kendall the rose.
lol I enjoyed reading this too much for a straight man