View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah I just think its dumb to invest into something I can't physically hold in my hands. As others have pointed out it makes more sense to buy precious metals or even gems than it does to buy a string of robot jizz off the internet.
Technically you can hold btc in your hands. You can put a cold storage wallet in a usb drive or ledger and take it with you.. Are you storing gold bars with you at all times for emergencies? If so I'd love to see how that works when shit hits the fan crossing boarders. All you need is to memorize 12 words or a 'seedphrase' to access your wallet on nearly any device. Brb accessing 100k usd worth of x coins any part of the world on any shitty smart phone via starlink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are all hoping to get rich. It isn’t about retirement or a hedge against inflation. Everyone younger than 40 despises work. Your grip is as weak as your constitution
I could type something with a meaningful-response but it'll automatically be rejected by old habits and clinging to old world views. Brickwalls are easy to steer around so .... Ok grandpa will suffice .