Thread: New World
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 01:35 PM
Banned

How is new world pvp good? (i will google this no need to answer)

probably because it requires very little investment and is rockpapersiscorsx19+ builds I would guess.

They should have a worldpvp option like warmode. Sad all games are scared to make a bad evil game were ppl can PK each other and develop a reputation and infamy.

I don't even remember the 50,000 people I BG'd with in wow.

War mode in BFA was fun for a minute in nazjatar until ppl just started forming pickzones with pvp raids. And before healers were nerfed. Granted druids need to be nerfed like always, but whatever. There were a few nights I ran into this paladin who knew me very well and we clashed and most of the time I turned the tables on them and got them squarely. I know it fustrated them and that was enjoyable because theyw were derps. However the unfortunate nature of instancing and load balancing zones and warmode made it so that eventually i never got to play with this upstanding paladin ever again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh here it is

https://www.reddit.com/r/newworldgam...aining_player/

Quote:
Weaknesses:

Little PERSONAL gain to pvp. Especially open world pvp.

No incentive to avoid death, No incentive to kill another player Once level 60.

Little to no reason for the average player to try engaging in open world pvp.

PvP does not feel meaningful and ends up feeling Arcade like (this is a really important one).

Infinite Camp Respawns (HUGE PROBLEM).

Being able to be revived by PVE flagged players and bind to any local camp as a respawn.
it seems like a fun arcade game without too much depth that is easily accessible and will become a passing fad unless they fix the above weaknesses...

but nope

Toxicity.

Lol (yes that was real)

glad ppl had good chuckles

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy it while it lasts, I feel that New World will burn brightly and fast
Last edited by starkind; 09-21-2021 at 01:44 PM..