View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have to dig for excuses (autopsy, toxicology, irrelevant prior criminal history) after the fact to support why the police officer's conduct was acceptable, you should probably re-think your position and try not to let your racism and/or politics get in the way.

I don't know rather or not Floyd was technically murdered or not. Police who follow procedure get, essentially, a pass or every justifiable shooting would be a murder. I also don't know what procedure really is and I have hard time with punishing people who don't break the law no matter how immoral their behavior and attitudes are.

That said, if you're comfortable with cops treating people that way, you're a fucking idiot. I think some of you Trumptards believe your white skin and Trump flags protect you from that. It doesn't. That could have been you.
Guy you're butt-chugging the media Kool Aid at this point.

Fortunately the judicial system is still ground in reality. You may not like it, but facts within toxicology and autopsy reports are used as evidence to prove innocence or guilt.

Floyd tried to use counterfeit money to purchase goods at a store, was in possession of illegal narcotics, was impaired on narcotics with intent to operate a vehicle, and resisted arrest. I'm not a cop or a lawyer, but last time I checked all of that was against the law.

You, Horza, and a couple others here are either trolls or have your heads shoved so far up your own ass you can't actually see things for what they are.

Chauvin walks. Cities burn. You'll support it like the good little non-thinker you are.