View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Orc

Default Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveitup1216 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, I forgot the front page says "We promise to protect your pixels for eternity, come dupes, RMT, or stagnation."

We all already know the wipe will not happen. Get some air and take a xanax, your characters are safe.

Fact remains, a server wipe after the dupes/ddos is resolved would hands down benefit the server. The ragers who say they will quit will in fact quit, and the forums will have much needless anger. Where's the downside.
The whole game is pixels, as is every other, that's not a salient point. You'd just be wiping pixels to create new ones, it's your bias against the old ones that's disconcerting. I don't want my mage reincarnated as a noobie. Stagnation in economic terms is when an economy is no longer growing, which is not the case of the server, get your terms straight. The economy isn't frozen. In fact, it's fairly capitalistic, and growing unequally, with power being concentrated into the hands of a few. Sound somewhat familiar with the real world?
Duping can be fixed. RMT is something that will happen regardless, and has little effect on the rest of us. So shut up, and stop trying to impose your will on everyone else. If you don't like the circumstances, I suggest you pack your shit and hit the road you ungrateful ****.