View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I were on the list I would not feel okay with someone leaving the zone or even going off to kill something else like seafuries. Why even call it a camp then if you're not going to camp it??? Afk while you wait for your turn, sure fine, but when you're up I would feel like you need to be there to kill the placeholder promptly when it spawns. I personally wouldn't care if you logged in an alt to loot it.
Most player run lists its ok to go camp something else or to leave the zone, but don't expect people to wait around for you to get back. Your turn is up and you are not there, you get kicked off the list. But they should at least get a heads up for being up on the list. That was generally the LIVE rules when I played 20yrs ago. No one wants to waste time AFK for camps all the time, you have to accomplish some goals while playing. No one ever waited AFK on LIVE for camps FYI. It boggles the mind people do it here. I camp the camps AFK, not wait for them AFK.
Last edited by NPC; 05-29-2021 at 03:42 PM..