View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

P.S. Honestly I know how much work this sort of thing must be, and it must be obnoxious to hear people ask for you to waste even more of your time to serve them. So keeping that in mind, these are just thoughts for if you want to make improvements; otherwise please disgregard this ungrateful Barbarian:
  • A slightly smaller spell font would be nice, just because every time I see Pox of Bertoxxulous it looks like the UI is broken, or like I have another window covering the bottom of the spell
  • The actual mana number (not %) is pretty small. The percentage is great (and of course the mana bar is awesome), but when I'm low on mana and trying to decide "do I have enough for one last ____?", it's kind of a tiny number amongst lots of others
  • Am I missing where the "max weight" is? I see my weight, and it's cool that it's red/green, but it'd be nice to know "how much crap do I have to delete before it goes green again?" Maybe you could put the max (or current/max) in the upper left corner of the inventory window? There's a bit of bare space there.
  • As beautiful as the spell icons are, if there was any way to improve the contrast it would help the "usability" (I'm literally thinking just opening their graphic file in a graphics program and pulling that curve tool, or even just adjusting the contrast directly)?

But again, it's an awesome UI, and I'll likely keep using it even if there's never another edition!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-23-2020 at 10:30 PM..