View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick history lesson from my experiences since 2014...

It's not so much about trust as it is "Do unto other as you want done unto you". I can only speak from personal experience, but BDA and Taken were both instrumental (IE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE) for the dismantling of the class rotation system because they had zerg numbers and were getting annoyed by guilds like Asgard, Omni, and Azure Guard who wanted to kill dragons under the CASUAL class rotation. Taken and BDA both refused to move up and compete with IB and TMO. Asgard decides enough of this sh!t and joins class C because there's only like 2 guilds actually competing…We start getting kills!

So Asgard decides we are going to step it up and compete at the highest level possible in Velious to start off – nToV...not going to lie, times were tough at first, we were too small and the zergs were too big. So we made a few alliances so that we could live normal lives and also get loot. Taken joins us only to desert the alliance and join the competition in hopes of crushing us and monopolizing ToV 100%. Funny thing happens though, this only galvanized the Asgard alliance and we started kicking the sh!t out Taken and Rampage on a weekly basis. So now its clear that Taken made ANOTHER bad move, and now that Rampage is gone talks of a rotation are starting again.

Seems to be a situation of a guy picking a fight, getting his sh!t pushed in, and then calling for a truce and saying the other guy is a bully.

Excuse me when I say “blow it out your ass” to any Taken member who thinks they are not the problem with the current raid scene.
Nice fairy tale. This request/thread also started by a member of your alliance...

As for taken leaving the alliance we were never a part of the alliance in TOV with FA. How did we leave an alliance we were never a part of? Appears taken made the best move we are now apart of the best single raiding guild on the server, without question.

Stick to your trolling in RnF.