View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdah555 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's one thing to be the written rule.
It's another to actually be enforced.

In my experience on live in the Kunark and Velious eras the GMs didn't enforce what you've got written. That's just from my personal experiences. Plus a petition could take a day or more to get a response. I'm the case of camp issues, trains etc. the response was often well after the events occurred and would come by email.

Perhaps the GM manual changed with time or was formalized further along to include such definitions?
You may have had a flawed memory or you had a weird rare occurrence here and there. Every CSR interaction was logged and you had to write up a literal report after each shift detailing each issue you handled and how you resolved it. Both GMs and Guides had to do this. Supervisors then reviewed it and if you did something out of line with the rule book it was flagged to you and, if it happened again, you were reprimanded. Even GM and Guide in game chat was monitored for oversight, I got reprimanded one time for being too helpful to a player in chat beyond what I was supposed to do.