View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been a while, now that pom cubby binds in ntov are gone. unless you have a necro or lowbie rezbot in case your mage dies(i have a necro able to EE rez just in case but prefer not to) I am wondering what the min level people coth up there without getting aggro. I know 55s+ are just fine, i think even 54? I do remember doing some coths back in the day and getting aggro bringing 51 52s up, but I DON'T recall if it was because the flurry drake pather was going by at a bad time and saw them.

Anyone know the min safe level to do it, assuming you avoid the pather that can get in line of sight to aggro people below 55 easier then higher levels? Someone spoke of starting to camp at a certain time, so call of hero hits you just at 1-3 seconds left and you log out. Wait for mage to safely camp out, then make a dash for click in. To me this sounds like you would likely just die upon logging in before you even got a chance to turn and click the house?

Any suggestions or tips? this is assuming all the spawns are up, and the pather is up too(just wait for him to pass so its safer)
Most of the people selling say 55+ in their auction.