View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraznor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spot on. His reactions to denigrate and call anyone who doubts his sincerity instantly shows you his true self. Anyone who was truly looking to help others would ignore those attacks or simply shrug them off. His constant name-calling reveals a lot.

He may very well give stuff away to appear a good guy once he has enough plat... but I GUARANTEE you that is AFTER he has acquired a very marketable skill and he will go on to make thousands of plat from it. His helpers will get none of that.

In the end, his laborers will get free banded... and he will be rich because he will outpace all other armorers on the server. At least, that's his plan.
I think humans are complex, and people can do things that are both nice and self-beneficial. But I also 100% agree that all the truly nice/generous people I know, both in-game and in the forum, would never have a Trump-like reaction when someone attacks them.

I don't know who OP is or whether he's a truly benevolent person or not. The attacks certainly suggest otherwise. But really it doesn't matter: as long as he doesn't mislead anyone (eg. ask for help and then not make "free" banded as promised), he's still taking actions that are more helpful to others than 95+% of the server, however self-motivated they may be.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.