View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Sarnak

Everfrost til 4 killing polar bear cubs for HQ bear skins. Buy large sewing kits just outside of Halas for storage. Get enough to fill your bank and your inventory.
Qeynos Hills killing rabid wolves and turning in the pelts in Qeynos once you've filled up your packs until 8 or 9.
Blackburrow kill gnolls for gnoll fangs and turn them in every time you fill a stack until this no longer lets you ding in a single turnin. As these guys turn green, you'll kill them faster with zero downtime and get more and more drops. I stayed here until 24 lol. Probably best to bail around 19 when you get affliction. Someone else should comment on what else to do from 19-24.
24-26: Solo the two aviaks in the nests above the arena zoneline in lake rathe. They spawn every 6 minutes, so you should be able to root/rot them and be back to full mana/hp before they respawn. They drop bronze weapons, gems, etc. And there are vendors in zone. If you haven't saved enough for 2x 5/55 rings, you'll get the cash here.
27-29: I duo'd sisters in OOT. This probably isn't optimal, since the loot/exp is half as good duo and I couldn't manage to adequately split them by myself. Ruins elf/druid/etc. factions. Should probably have just gone straight to HHK
29-34 Group in HHK goblins. Yes, not solo, but you didnt get any dots at 29, so you're using your lvl 19 disease dot and 24 poison dot while solo, which is super low dps. Goblins drop FS weapons, bricks of ore which vendor or sell to players well, and goblin ears which sell for 25-30pp apiece to the right buyer.
34-37 You've got your pet and should be able to handle the ancient croc camp for several levels. You'll get either sleeves (150pp) or pants (1500pp) every coupled hours. You might not see pants drop. Severely overcamped, so you might want to do something else, but I just wasted a Sunday (like all day) poopsocking it and made like 6k in loot.
37-46 I low hp kited with bards in OT and DL *shame* Should have headed to CoM at 44 at the latest.
46-50 CoM. Get your epic stuff done up through black dire so that you can do book turnins in EJ. Group any of the camps and ask politely in ooc for groups to announce unneeded page drops. You can solo stables no problem at 49 without missing a spawn.

Use inner fire to heal up until it is no longer practical to do so. Great ratio.