View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A good guide! I'd add in that its beneficial to get a bind at the OT outpost from a good samaritan before you run to FoB through WW. Once you aggro stuff, sow or not...there could be problems hitting the FoB zoneline, especially if you don't know the route too well, and you don't want to do the boat ride from Timorous Deep twice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your feedback I updated my guide to add this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeonick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice well thought out guide! Thanks for posting this.
Thank you for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKvothe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found 29-34 to be fairly painful solo, although I didn't try treants. You've got no pet and only lvl 19 and 24 dots. They're not exactly bangin dps at 33. With greater healing, haste, canni, and regen, you're the best healer out there at these levels and you might as well capitalize on that. I made 2-3k pp from 29 to 34 in HHK gobs groups (including selling 1300pp worth of ears in EC in about 5 minutes)..
The key to the Treants is to pull with Malo line and NUKE/Stun your way to victory. Only dot I would use is poison dot right after Malo line then I am nuking. Thank you for feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffas1011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the guide.. The one thing I would like to add to it is that at lvl 8 Shamans need to train in Meditate..
Thank you for reminding me to add this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehwoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a thought, but wouldn't it be quicker leveling in say Ecom and Wcom through those levels do to buffs and so forth being easily available?
You could if you wanted to of course. This is a solo guide and does not depend on outside buffs. Follow this and you will level consistently without the need to stop and ask for buffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKvothe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
24-26: Solo the two aviaks in the nests above the arena zoneline in lake rathe. They spawn every 6 minutes, so you should be able to root/rot them and be back to full mana/hp before they respawn. They drop bronze weapons, gems, etc. And there are vendors in zone. If you haven't saved enough for 2x 5/55 rings, you'll get the cash here.

Good Tip added to guide, Thank you.

Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and questions. Feel free to add or comment or ask any questions.
Last edited by BlkCamel; 11-13-2013 at 03:35 AM..