View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I dunno. Have you considered a caffeine addiction, Mae?
Definitely, so maybe if I meter out the caffeine dosages more consistently? Going to try making much smaller hits of coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brain fog comes w/ depression. I perscribe sex with a sharp and kind person whom you respect, dear Mae.

don't worry about looks and look instead for someone who will fuck you right! you want to find someone whose dating profile demonstrates literacy without being try-hard teen intellectual indignant-about-AOL punckchyuation. those boys have rage problems and misogyny.

Maybe find some stoner dude who's all about flower power shit and kinda ignorant in a cute way, who's read enough Terrence McKenna to at least have learned basic vocab from it. someone who works manual labor and subscribes to masculine stereotypes, but is all about being accepting and keeping the energy in the room cool.

don't let it be "a relationship" and don't be needy w/ them. treat it like a business relationship where the business is sex, friendship and a little escapism. you can be needy w/ me instead.

this'll put your gains to good use too. think it'll rly improve your perspective.
Yes. Absolutely. My therapist is pretty sure the memory holes are directly related to severe trauma that is totally possible to overcome. And that I desperately need validation and affection from a masculine archetype.