View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn’t just about noble. See the bigger picture. Also nobody is gonna stop killing OoA. Which makes noble a 7 day spawn. Which means he is only available for one guild. Also not fair.

I just want to see an open slot or a refresh of the current slots. There are a lot of guilds and only allowing up to 14 to be part of Sky isn’t right.
It's because of keys and respawn. Only so many slots are available.... the math is simple. Does it allow a slot for everyone? No, but it allows is as many guilds as possible access, with opportunity to re-key to increase force size. Only so many keys drop, not all guilds can bring everyone, every time, untill they get some people with corpses keys, only like 20-25 keys drop off island 1-2.

And your saying it's fair to farm crew noble because he isn't available to all guilds everyday? I sure enjoy seeing your farm crew thread offering to sell all the efreeti drops for exorbitant prices. I guess fairness is in the eye of the beholder. Also, the fact that there are two monthly quakes now resets OoA/nobles spawn timers, giving more guilds the chance he's on there Day/timeslot.

I'm sorry but your never gonna convince me that you care about the well being of the server and not your ability to farm sky drops during other people's slots without being banned.
Last edited by Dreenk317; 05-30-2018 at 01:10 PM..