View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened next Gkmarino? Where did your travels after BHP take you??
Part 1

I gave away 200+ thousand plat worth of items to BHP members/officers. I really had to step away from the game for a few months and I couldn't step away willingly so I deleted all my characters and left P99 for about 8 months. I deleted a 57 enc, 46 war, 43 rog(when epic was usable), 40 shd, and others.

I came back and played a mnk on red99 and leveled to 49 then got bored.

Then I made a level 1 troll warrior on blue99 blank char sheet. I fell in love with the Troll Warrior. I eventually met a Dwarf Cleric named Nunks who live streamed and we were around our teen levels and I convinced him to join me on a befallen dungeon adventure. He was hilarious and we had many laughs. We ended up playing a lot together, leveling up and live streaming our cleric+warrior and exp group adventures. Very generous people watching stream would occasionally come visit, offer advice, PLVL us and buff us, donate gear, and it was a blast.

After I made it into my 40s I decided to petition for my old characters to be restored. So around when my Warrior hit mid 40s, a month after my petition I suddenly had my 57 enc, 46 war, 43 rog, etc all restored. I now had a way to farm platinum with my 57 enc because they are overpowered.

Anyway, along the way, many generous people would also help me gear my warrior. Many EC tunnel fat cats were helping equip me with some bad ass gear. I was given a frostbringer, snare whip, ring of djarn, jewelry, armor, etc, some decent hand me downs that got me rocking and rolling, I remember Jarsath Trident + Fist of Zek at one point.

Shout Out to a <Paradigm Shift> druid and the super star from <Skeleton Bear> who had a cleric, enchanter, druid, and monk. They were both super helpful and came to PLVL, gift items, and just hangout on live stream.

To be continued...