Thread: Recent Events
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 08:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Having not played in several months, and then coming back and seeing this post, I can't stop laughing. Here's the thing, I have friends in TMO and I know some TMO people personally. I can tell you that there is absolutely no way that there was no knowledge at all by at least ONE person higher up in TMO. They will claim ignorance and they will claim injustice and they will cry and whine and play new games, but you broke the rules. You (as a guild) broke the server rules. It's like the Duck People drama, the channel that has that show has to view it from a business perspective. They will lose advertisers over idiots. You guys being the idiots on this occasion decided to share your pixels among each other. While admirable, did you not think something like this could possibly happen and make your guild look bad? If you didn't, shame on your leadership. Honestly, stop crying about what happened and take action to fix it or just leave the server. OF COURSE another guild will start dominate just as you have. OF COURSE they will be as hated as you guys in six months. And if this happens to them, they should revolt against their leaders or just not be as FUCKING STUPID and share your accounts with people you don't know. All of TMO needs to watch the Oprah specials on little children being offered candy by creepers to be lured into the back of a van. Because that's what you did with your accounts, and you deserve way worse then the OBVIOUS leniency that has been shown by the GM's here (that I would argue is simply because they didn't want to lose all the TMO players). Be grateful the "innocent players" are allowed to keep their accounts. They are not innocent at all if they shared their account with some random d-bag sitting in a dark room in a basement eating doritos and playing a game that is over a decade old 18 hours a day. It is your own fault. Use common sense, and stop blaming others for your own problems.
Last edited by daebak; 12-21-2013 at 08:43 PM..