View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 01:00 AM
Aviak

It’s just a shame. Really solidifies their legacy as a guild everyone despises, i don’t think they can their way out of this decision being malicious toward others. Although i can’t say I’m surprised, st has been toxic from the beginning and we have all expected this outcome.
The whole server is unhappy about it. Nobody wants to help st make a kerafyrm attempt because this decision undermines a lot of people’s hard work, the people who didn’t join the mega zerg and created competition to actually make the game fun, don’t get to experience content. But i guess some people get off on being cruel.
This decision shows they don’t actually want competition and Smash isn’t a man of his word.
The silver lining is a lot of those toxic players will quit or split off to other guilds. Should make the server much better. It’s a shame st members will be scowled at by everyone and remembered for prematurely waking the sleeper and harming the server and their own members, who put in effort but didn’t get their legacy items.