View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 02:52 PM
Large Rat

I may be new here, but I'm not a newbie. Played on Vazaelle for a little over two years, so right around SoV launch until just after LoY. Took me about two years of fairly regular playing to get to see ST, which was only thanks to the revamp that brought back primals.

IIRC, the Sleeper event was bugged on our server. 4th warder dropped, but Kerafyrm didn't embark on his multi zone rampage. Pretty sure the GMs said "Tough shit, we can't reset it." (Can't, or won't? Whatever, pick one.) If I'm not mistaken, Quarken was there, so he'd be able to verify/fill in the details. It would be cool to witness it in all it's glorious carnage. I didn't get to see it back in the day, which I was gonna say was the only world changing event that occured in my time, but I remember that I was there when the Frogloks took over Grubb. Not nearly as epic.

At least there's a stream of this. Thanks for that.

As far as the loot, I figure whatever group of people wants to poopsock their way through the content to be able to trigger that event, they earned it. I sincerely hope it brings them joy and satisfaction to accomplish that. And after all, people do far worse things IRL to stay at the top of the heap.