View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone should crowd source some donations or at least intent to donate, come up with a $ and present that to Rogean - if that's what it takes, maybe he'd be interested in looking at red again.

I'm sure he's getting a decent income monthly from the non-pvp server donations, but since red doesn't have any players left, it's miniscule at best and I imagine when the server popping he probably didn't see a ton of donations either.

So maybe that's it - $? Red has never really appreciated Rogean and I'm sure the Paypal account is reflective of that -- I'd love a reset on red and maybe the whole "show me the money" card might work. He won't come out and say it, but I'd imagine if red crowd sourced donations and came up with a decent chunk of change, he might be up for it.
No, its the fact that rogean has been disconnected from this project for years. I dont blame him for not giving a fuck about a 12 population pvp server.