View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

someone who had grouped with me yesterday, wouldn't let me in the group, because he didn't want to group with casters.

I can tell you this isn't the EQ I knew.
Nub be nub, not much we can do about it unfortunately.

Most of the people that are 60 on this server at this point can't get there without PLVL then Chardok AOE anyways so don't let some idiot that "doesn't want to group with casters" throw you off.

Level 1 Rogues with epics is not the EQ you knew. People with 8 alts that would cost them hundreds of dollars a month in account fees is not the EQ you knew. Exploiting Chardok AOE on a regular basis which is facilitated by advanced computer hardware with processing power that is orders of magnitude higher than computers 15 years ago with a server staff that allows it to run amok for over a year and a half shows and complete apathy about it while still trying half-heartedly to "bust people for the RMT that goes on there" and flooding the server with a disproportionate number of lvl 60s is not the EQ you knew.

Also, Mistmoore in 20s is a COMPLETE shitshow. Deep in the castle is excellent XP in your high 30s and its always open because nobody can navigate it and survive. The pool and graveyard camps are EZ that's why its packed, yet you still see wipes regularly. There are plenty of things to go solo/duo in 20s if you don't want to deal with the hoi polloi.

Also, the group of nubs getting PLVLed "by a guildie" picked one of the most idiotic places to PLVL anybody - a highly populated zone that has a limited number of not-very-tough mobs. Still need to be close to that zoneout even though getting PLVLed. Its laughable really.