Thread: cryptocurrency
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Banned

just here to check in on jibeken.

has he posted since the mini bubble burst?

here's some quotes from this legendtardery bitcoin miner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you are mining to sell today you are a fool, you mine today to sell in 5 years when the value spikes up. I'll make another post in 5 years showing you all when I'm a multi millionaire. And yes don't mine on your gaming pc!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the less other people mine the more money I make so all the negativity is actually a good thing. Thread was a major success in the sense that you fools scared others to mine and I found a few people to collaborate with.

#Winning as usual
Quote:
im currently mining 250 dollars of crypto currency a day, im about to invest some dough and increase my profits 16 fold. lots of people here do not know what they are talking about.
Quote:
nurga do you know who i am?
Quote:
the only people im willing to work with are people i know well on here. all of which know i am a stalwart human being.
this a low bar research effort as I didnt even find the threads he was talking about buying million dollar houses after 6 months in LOL btw he was saying all this when bitcoin was in the 8-10k range when he started to blow his life savings on it buying 2 nvida geforce2 rigs to mine with.

what many dont know either is jibken is the author of the famous 500$ and hour RMT guide on red99 this after he got banned trying to peddle his monk for a few hundred $ which had a character inspection description stating that he basically spent 300 hours farming a single tstaff.
his reference to making 500$ was when he stole his own guilds' bank after crashing his own guild.
500$ of energy drinks and hot pockets most likey were purchased with sad profits from scamming his own guild.

real solid guy

the greater fool theory is very evident is this not-so-young man
Last edited by White_knight; 07-02-2019 at 04:13 PM..