View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Gregor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey everyone,

I very much looking forward to meeting new peeps and getting to experience the ride once again but this time with my daughter as well! I just hope she enjoys it enough to see some really cool raiding and end game stuff.

Anyways my main is Keljorn which was my name all those years ago on Bertox. I have him to level 18 right now. So far I must say in my week long experience playing here the people are great! Everyone I have met has been super fun to group with and very helpful just giving buffs out without even being asked. I even had some random druid run up and give me split Paw gloves and some mask then buff and run off. I'm super stoked I took the jump and reinstalled.

To future adventures!
Wow what an amazing tale to tell! Much love to you man from the Central American Isthmus of Panama all the way there to Alaska! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can feel the breezes already!

Very glad you decided to come here to P99!!! I sincerely wish you the best and hope you can reminisce great adventures and make new ones here .

I am usually on Euridun, and if you need a port holler up! I will gladly port you and your family around and buff you a bit. been here for about 3 months now and it has been a blast! Community is super helpful and very friendly!

Tons of tales of random strangers just helping me get here or there, helping with spells or small pieces of gear or just nice chats and company!

Some drama usually at the end, where people get into raiding, but that is to be expected and "classic" haha, but overall my experience here has been a BLAST![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So you will surely have the same or perhaps even better!

Much hugs and welcome here man. Dont be a stranger, Post up here, say hi, talk to others, have Fun and go explore Norrath Fellow Adventurer Yay!

Remember to visite the P99 wiki too! It heeeeeeeeeeelps immensely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]