View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine winning loot on a server event, from a mob your guild kills twice a month, and not letting some one win it, that will not see this mob ever again.
I didnt realize "Server event" meant "Server event that everyone can attend but people who have and may kill mob cant win loot"

Kittens adopted the Vyemm raid, and by Mendens desire no Kittens would have won the loot at all by default because of adopting that raid (MendenToday at 3:10 PM
In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible). AG led Statue and AoW today and we bowed out of loot and participation to help with the massive desynch.

Its a server event, the server participated, and members of the server won loot. Sorry you can't comprehend that.

<Gravity>