View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishirey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello!

First of all thanks a lot Tristantio for this tool, this is a wonderful addition to the server.

Was using the windows version on my virtual PC since a few days ago.

Now playing Everquest on my macs using Wine, and I would like to know if anyone knows how to enable this tool with this. I would like to continue to contribute. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks a lot!
I'm using it on OS X, running EQ under WINE like you (saw your post in the Mac/WINE thread). The shell script on tristantio's page works great for us. You'll need to open it in a text editor and change the LOGDIR=... line to point to the log file under your P99 install. For me, it's:

LOGDIR="/Applications/Project\ 1999.app/drive_c/eq/Logs"

Make sure any spaces have a backslash in front of them, like above.

Once you've done that, you can run the script from Terminal (which is how I do it). I don't know if you can make it run just by double-clicking; that opens it in an editor for me, but I think I may have changed the from the default. If you just save it to your home folder (usually /Users/yourname) you can run it by opening Terminal and typing: ./eqAuction.sh

Hope that helps!