View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 10:57 PM
Kobold

I doubt there is any likelihood that they could know the exact proc chance of this unless someone official has access to the code which is probably long dead, or perhaps one of the devs has a perfect memory.. and isn't long dead. As for whether it's 'un-fun' or not I could list thousands of games that I find so shit that I think they should just shut them down. Current live EQ to start and ending with some of the most popular games in the world. One man's trash. Is still trash - but some people like them. Regardless, being CC'd is never fun since it takes away your ability to play the game, but that brings us to the crux of your argument. The point of p99 isn't technically to make the game fun, is it?

I personally recall this resulting in my death many times on live. I'm not saying it's an exactly perfect proc rate, there's no way I could know, but if you don't remember it happening much I'd guess you either have a bad memory or weren't as awful at the game as I was and didn't experience it as often as I did, because I remember whirltillyouhurl simulator '99.