View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and no. Depends what level of gender we are talking about. I think higher genders are eternal, in that they are not restrained by time-space. But we are talking ~9th gender + (of 13 theorized). Though at least the 12-13 are outside time-space anyway, and only influence lower genders but not influenced by lower genders. But when you drop down to lower genders, 1-4 or so, you smack into the effects of time-space, thus not eternal.

One thing that has always captivated me was the thought of a straight incremental timeline being eternal, because if it were, you could never reach this point in the time line.

I break through the enigma of time-space by just looking at it as like a mechanical hard drive platter, while time-space is just data stored sequentially on the mechanism. That mechanism being the 5th-8th genders., or at least the rules of operation for the lower genders. If you could hack those genders, you could do anything in the first 4 genders (create/multiply gold etc.), if having full access to them, or partial depending on how many levels of genders you gain access to.

The clues I've seen, this all is in part why the CERN LHC/Awake project has become such an interest to the global elites, to hack the fabric of time-space, then screw with the mechanics of existence. And they admit they are trying to access higher genders. Could be a disturbing thought if they managed it in full.