View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heard a nice soundbyte by Pelosi where she says declaring a national emergency to bypass Congressional control of power of the purse, war etc is unconstitutional.

Next sentence: why don't you do one for gun control? I hope you do. A democratic president could. REPUBLICANS should be frightened by this.

Respect for rule of law is fading. This preceded empire in that 1 olde example everyone overuses. She just straight up openly does not care, and she's one of the most talented operators up there. And nobody else catches it or cares either.
I think the republicans are hoping the democrats try something like that just so they can direct their poor people into violence against the "others" who want to take their guns.

Rich people on both sides directing the violence to occur between the poor on both "sides" rather. I don't think there's ever been a case where the rich and poor are together against an injustice. One side is always the benefactor and the other the victim.