View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Kobold

Default Enc Animation Question

does anyone have any information about what slots / weapons the animations all come with?
I've noticed that different levels are getting different weapons and it would be super helpful to figure out what weapons/shields to give them in order to be more efficient.
That is to say, it would be nice to know what the damage of those weapons are so I can at least somewhat attempt to give them better weapons.

I've been trying to find guides online about animation pets, but nobody seems to know anything about them at all. all the guides just repeat the same 3 lines of "omg you're not using charm u nub." , "just give anything to animations and they do more damage." and "their weapon is the tiny dagger."
All of which are inaccurate(mostly) answers to the question I'm asking, which is for cold hard statistical facts.
1) charming is horrible bad at pet burst levels
2) animations clearly have different weapons on summon, I've noticed a dagger, a longsword, a rapier, and an axe so far.
3) tiny dagger is not a weapon and cannot be equipped as a weapon, does not show stats, etc etc etc.

Additionally, does anyone know anything about the shield it comes equipped with as well? I've been looking into stocking up on shields if I can make it more tanky as well for the in between pet burst levels, but again, I can't seem to find any information at all on this topic.