View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 01:26 PM
Banned

Not political at all really but with a Daily Wire host I’ll put it I politics I guess

I agree with the Host that Pete does look like a dumpy meth head. Mouth is the strong point, has big lips and nice wide symmetrical smile. Not a great square Superman chin and the rest like I said looks like a trailer park meth user

I think what the host recognizes but GREATLY underestimates is the power of humor. It’s the one thing I get kind of sexist about in that all women want to be around a funny guy yet almost never are women as consistently funny themselves. They take a selfish approach to humor: make me laugh while I don’t bother to try to make you laugh

But that’s ok, as long as the girl’s appreciation for a sense of humor also comes with an understanding of how difficult it can be. Some people have natural talent, but having a good sense of humor means constant life-long practice. Not only practice on comedic timing and learning what people find funny…I mean also failing and putting oneself in one of the most awkward social positions imaginable: trying a joke that utterly fails with those around you. Or even makes them angry, although that happens more to socially awkward people like those with autism (who can absolutely be funny but can also whiff a joke in a way that upsets people)

It’s sort of like working out for men. A lot of women like it but few have the respect and understanding of the massive amount of work it takes to get

Anyway, funny and tall. And his track record helps him for future prospects

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=