View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by momotion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reroll ogre before you invest 200k + into epic torpor etc , you end up being useless in solo/duo artists moment where you can farm fat lets at 50% win rate , I had barb on live , but on p99 , it all about min/max , others shm just can't compare to wut my oggy shm solo/tank or stats without having the best gear ... Troll iksar is just raid shm that die on the first stun they get
Please. FSI isn't half as good as you're making it out to be. Which isn't to say it's bad: it's definitely the best end-game Shaman racial power. But it does not make the difference in solo/duo artist moments; the server's top solo artist shaman was a Barbarian!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.