View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 08:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I love stuff like this. I've spent way too much time staring at the original map and pondering it. I liked how some locations are not named on the map but specifically visible, like the Lost Temple of Cazic Thule. It adds to the feeling of mystery and discovery. That's the only nit I'd pick about Lune's incredible map. If it were up to me some of the dungeon and zone names would be removed.

Regarding the Rujarkian Hills - My interpretation was that area was already in the game just as an area in South Ro. It's that (mildly) hilly area in the south part of the zone with the orc camps.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oggok has a tunnel leading nowhere, suspiciously similar to a zoneline tunnel. Perhaps this could have been a second zoneline into the Runjark hills, alongside the canyon?
Wow, you're right about that tunnel! What an interesting observation. I never connected the dots that it was probably a connection to an unfinished zone. Now I'm going to pore over old world zone maps and see if I can turn up anything similar.
Last edited by Abominog; 12-16-2020 at 08:56 PM..