View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 05:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't understand why forsaken has so much animosity towards rampage. And I fail to see the point of both guilds bragging about killing mobs that have been on farm status forever. No one gives a shit that you killed x dragon this week or the other yet people waste their time trash talking eachother and doing a poor job at it.

This coth race bs is a joke, there's no skill involved as in regards to whom gets fte. Yet every week the same cycle of bs begins. Let's be honest both guilds have done sketchy shit but at least I don't see any rampage people spam fa with tells and being disrespectful. If I was hokushin detoxx would have been on my ignore list a long time ago.

Congrats fa you got more pixels than rampage this week. Guess what, no one gives a fuck about that either. This shit is toxic for the server and ever since we moved to the new tov rules im having way less fun than before and that saddens me. Losing the joy I had for eq to stoop at this level. Congrats on making p1999 raid scene a fucking mess.